A complete bilingual education, focused on the needs of each child.
Woodlands School offers a unique learning opportunity combining intellectual, physical and artistic education with the teaching of moral values. In addition, School premises provide students with a comfortable learning environment. Deciding on our children's future is a risky bet; Woodlands School guarantees quality results, based on years of experience.
- Respectful, happy and motivating environment.
- Small groups (approximately 25 students).
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Fully bilingual education: English-Spanish.
- Lectures, workshops, sports, choir.
- School camps.
- The Institution is certified by the International
Baccalaureate Organization to implement the Middle Years
Programme of the International Baccalaureate Organization.
- Specialized staff.
- Qualified teachers who regularly attend training
- Personalized attention for each student.
- The School has a Special Needs Department which provides
on-site support to students with learning disabilities.
- Community service.
- IT education.
- Vocational orientation workshops.
- Secular education: a multicultural academic environment,
where all options are welcome.